Primary Teacher Music Vacancy | Music Trainer | School Teacher Jobs | Primary School Jobs | Music Teacher Qualification
Music Teacher Recruitment
Given below is the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment information for Music Teacher
Name of the Post >> Primary Teacher Music
Service Group >> Group B
Pay Scale >> PAY LEVEL – 6: Rs. 35400-112400
Date of Application Form >> 24.08.2018
Last Date of Application Form >> 13.09.2018 (upto 23:59 Hours)
Exam Date >> To be notified later on KVS website
Examination Fees >> Rs.1000
Age Limit for Applicants >> UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30 YEARS (As on 30.09.2018) Age Relaxation
Number of Vacancies
Cut-Off Date for Determining Eligibility
The Cut-off date for determining various eligibility criteria(Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Experience etc.) will be 30.09.2018. Applicants Must satisfy about their eligibility as on 30.09.2018 before applying. KVS will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified for interview. Only those OBC categories which are applicable for appointment under Central Government will be considered.
Syllabus for Primary Teacher Music
Total Marks 150 Marks
Section Name (Nature of Questions) Marks per item No. of items
1. General English 01 mark per question. 10 questions
2. General Hindi 01 mark per question. 10 questions
1. General Knowledge & Current Affairs, 01 mark per question. 10 questions
2. Reasoning Ability question, 01 mark per question. 10 questions
3. Computer Literacy, 01 mark per question. 10 questions
4. Subject Concerned (Musicology) 01 mark per question. 100 questions
Interview: 60 Marks
Note: The final merit list will be based on the performance of the candidates in Written Test, Performance Test and Interview. The weightage of Written Test, Performance Test and Interview will be 60:25:15.
Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teacher Music
1. Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks
Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree In Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
2. Competence to teach through English\Hindi medium.
Desirable: Knowledge of working on Computer.
Note:- For the post of Primary Teacher (Music), the candidates who have obtained Diploma in Music are not eligible to apply.
The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere In India. However, choices for posting in 06 zones have been provided in the Online Application Form Candidates (except Principal and Vice-Principal ) have to mandatorily opt for all the 06 choices in order of their preference. But, this does not confer any right to the candidates for their posting according to their preference and it will the sole discretion of the KVS to decide the place of posting of the selected candidates based on the availability of vacancies and Choice-cum-merit.
The Zones are as under:-
1. Central Zone (1) Chhatisgarh (2) Madhya Pradesh (3) Uttar Pradesh
2. North Zone (1) Chandigarh (2) Delhi (3) Haryana (4) Himachal Pradesh (5) Jammu & Kashmir (8) Punjab (7) Uttrakhand
3. East Zone (1) Bihar (2) Jharkhand (3) Odisha (4) West Bengal (5) Sikkim
4. West Zone (1) Dadar and Nagar Haveli (2) Daman and Diu (3) Goa (4) Gujarat (5) Maharashtra (6) Rajasthan
5. South Zone (1) Andaman and Nicobar (2) Andhra Pradesh (3) Karnataka (4) Kerala (5) Lakshadweep (6) Puducherry (7) Tamil Nadu (8) Telangana
6. North Eastern Zone (1) Arunachal Pradesh (2) Assam (3) Manipur Zone (4) Meghalaya (5) Mizoram (6) Nagaland (7) Tripura
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website at www.kvsangathan.nic.in. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. All the eligible candidates are informed by e-mail or through SMS regarding downloading of Admit Card from designated web portal.
3. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email 1D before applying Online.
4. Carefully fill in the complete details in application form, scan and upload your recent photograph, signature and thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same online. Login id and password would be generated on successful submission of application and will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to note down their login id and password for future use.
5. Fee once deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
6. The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application.
(Fee exemption will be provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and Ex-servicemen categories as per Govt. of India Rules).
7. The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them for their record and should not send the same to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan address or any other address. The application printout
with pnotograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interview alongwith the self attested copies of certificates in support of Age. Qualification, Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non Creamy Layer, Physical disability,
etc. as applicable.
8. The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his/ her Parents’ name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the class X certificates/ mark sheets. At the time of filling the online application, candidates are advised to fill their particular i.e.
name, fatner/mother name, date of birth, caste, gender correctly. After the examination or at the time of interview, the request for change of particulars especially for change of category / sub-category will not be entertained by KVS.
9. A link will be provided in the website of KVS for downloading the admit card for written test /interview, Candidates are required to download the admit card for written test /interview from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates are required to visit KVS website regularly with regard to downloading the admit card for written test / interview and other updates etc. No correspondence shall be entertained by the KVS nor KVS shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
A candidate may apply for more than one post if he /she is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite Fee for all the posts applied for. However, within PGTs / TGTs, a candidate shall apply only in one subject as the written test for all subjects of PGTs /TGTs will be conducted in a single shift.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, SHAHEED JEET SINGH MARG,